ERA Skateboards is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ERA Skateboards may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and we suggest you check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
· name and title
· contact information including email address
· demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
· information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
· information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase
· information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means
- IP Address
We do not receive or store any credit card information. This information is taken and processed on our behalf by the secure server of Stripe.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping
· We may use the information to improve our products and services
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new events, services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will keep your information on Mailchimp who are fully GDPR compliant.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie also helps us understand web site traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
· To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services
· To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
· To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.